« Home | Life as Such... » | Hello » | Coming Sorrow, Parting Morrow. » | such grief, such sorrow... yet resoluting. » | i love poetry » | ChangeA lush green meadowSnow, a cunning fellow-De... » | Night Muse » | Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your ears. » | what a show... » | Passion »

A levels came, passed, and out

hello guys. Have not been updating for a while. Army life has become a modicum of increativity for the past few weeks. Running, Jumping, Shitting, Peeing... you name in.

Well. We been to the fields, eat there, shit there, and .... ( the list goes on )

I am gonna finish my BMT on 14th march. So yeah. My Recruit status gonna expire soon.

Just received my god-damned A levels result Yesterday!

THE RESULTS PRESENTATION WAS A WHORE!

Bit by Bit....
Slow and steady.... and finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........

To the collection counter.

Familiar Sights.
Sniggles, Giggles.
Laughters.
Tears.
Girls then Guys.
And then my turn.

Gabriel. You did fairly well.

English Literature C
History B
Music B
General Paper B3


HOLY SHIT!!! thats what i wanted.
not exactly the best of results , but i am contented.

Yeah. so i guess I am applying into NUS FASS.

Wish me luck peeps.

and pray that i dun die in my camp.

wow!!! that's good. ;) congrats!!!!you can make it, dun wori. cya ard.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Gabriel Lau
  • Singapore
  • National Servicing
lau.gabriel@gmail.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from gabriel88. Make your own badge here.

Ludvig Van Beethoven
u