« Home | such grief, such sorrow... yet resoluting. » | i love poetry » | ChangeA lush green meadowSnow, a cunning fellow-De... » | Night Muse » | Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your ears. » | what a show... » | Passion » | Age Quod Agis » | A chance to be a man » | Ageism »

Coming Sorrow, Parting Morrow.

Changed my blog front, i guess it looks more sassy now.

Time really flies, it has been 1 week since my A level ended and i be going into NS in 2 weeks time. Remember this date my friends, 15th december 2006. I be going into NATIONAL SERVICE, Pasir Ris camp. So if u wanna see me before i shave bald or what so ever, please do so.

Have been slacking at home, playing battlefield 2, Half-Life 2(UBER SHIOK).

and outings with my buds: daniel,kenneth,brian...etc. pool..gardens..Austons. ha

Gonna miss every 1 soon. shucks.

Cam Whores

About me

  • Gabriel Lau
  • Singapore
  • National Servicing
lau.gabriel@gmail.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from gabriel88. Make your own badge here.

Ludvig Van Beethoven
u