« Home | Coming Sorrow, Parting Morrow. » | such grief, such sorrow... yet resoluting. » | i love poetry » | ChangeA lush green meadowSnow, a cunning fellow-De... » | Night Muse » | Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your ears. » | what a show... » | Passion » | Age Quod Agis » | A chance to be a man »

Hello

Its been a while since i last posted. Been in the army for a month + now. Getting used to the exercises and environment. Well, my physical stamina did improved and i am hoping to build a 6 pec by the end of 6 months. That is i managed to pass my basic airborne selections and stay in the cdo unit.

Frankly speaking. I am quite envious of the other attached guys. Having a gf in army seen to be the shimmering glimpse of hope, with something to look forward to. Yet, a single me just attend to my parents' call at night. Life as such. Perhaps, things will get better.

Carpe Diem.

Kudos.

About me

  • Gabriel Lau
  • Singapore
  • National Servicing
lau.gabriel@gmail.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from gabriel88. Make your own badge here.

Ludvig Van Beethoven
u